Preloved Pointe Shoes for sale

Olivia Cowley is selling used pairs of Pointe Shoes on her Ballet Style blog, signed by the RB ballerina who wore them for £20 + postage and all profits will go to the Alzheimers Assoc.

Great cause. Well done Livs.

Sorry, Mods, I've just noticed there is already a thread for this under "Not Dance"  Sorry

Edited by SPD444
  • Like 4

Congratulations Olivia - we keep looking to make a purchase but no joy as yet. Have often wondered if some value could be generated from Royal Ballet's 6,000 pointe shoes and Olivia and all her colleagues who sign the used shoes are doing a fantastic job.

Just received our pointe shoes - Anna Rose O'Sullivan. We saw her delightful Clara (when Francesca made her SPF debut) so maybe these were part of her Nutcracker preparations and dancing. Hopefully we'll all see some of this performance as part of the Christmas Day Nutcracker documentary. Many thanks to Anna Rose, Olivia and all for signing their pointe shoes and congratulations to Olivia et al for raising £1,700 for Alzheimer's. I do hope others have been successful but I guess Olivia would be working all hours and more to meet demand.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...