ENB Skeaping Giselle Coliseum Casting

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were lots of empty seats tonight.  I'd swear those round me were appearing as booked when I got mine, so I wonder if people were suffering from severe travel problems - I think there were bad problems on the Victoria line and maybe Southern was playing up again?

I had to come back from London today and the Only trains running from Victoria were a half hourly service to Gatwick( non stop) so I had to take that and then pick up a Thameslink from there on to Brighton

So yes severe disruption today ....Id forgotten it was the drivers who were striking today......as there has also been a long running conductors strike and it's not quite as bad a service when they are striking.

Another option, depending on where on the tram network is most convenient is Southeastern from Charing Cross to Elmers End or from Victoria to Beckenham Junction (or Kent House with a short walk) and pick up the tram from there.  Both lines now have 4 trains an hour even at night.  Alternatively, presumably the Overground is still running to West Croydon, although I'm sure it will be grossly overcrowded. 

I pop over to Waterloo instead, train to Wimbledon, tram home

I'm doing that route too, but in reverse.  During rush hour they have police and guys labelled  'crowd control' on their jackets trying to keep order at Wimbledon.  Getting sick to the back teeth with this Southern strike, there seems to be no end in sight at all.

• Like 1