BBO Auditions

richieN

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure someone can help - dance teacher has said that the BBO auditions are due to start and we need to apply, but has dropped a random text without supplying any dates, links etc..

I've looked through the BBO site, and it's not very helpful.

Can anyone advise, please?

Thanks so much :)

• Like 1

It may be worth phoning the BBO. I may be wrong but I think the auditioning time has changed. In the past it was October audition and the Scholars year was a calendar year but I think they've moved it now so auditions are July ish and the Scholars year is an academic year.

Edited by sarahw
  • Like 1

My students auditioned for BBO scholars in June and the new intake started in September. It used to be October auditions for January start as Sarah has said. I think I remember reading on the info that they were prepared to see auditionees through the year if there were spaces, a little like what the elmhurst info says.

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure someone can help - dance teacher has said that the BBO auditions are due to start and we need to apply, but has dropped a random text without supplying any dates, links etc..

I've looked through the BBO site, and it's not very helpful.

Can anyone advise, please?

Thanks so much :)

Sorry Richie N

But I will have to agree with Bluebird 22. The website quite clearly states that "all applications for auditions are now closed".

We've just had a notification from DS's dance teacher about BBO Dance Days 2017 with reference to as yet unspecified 'eligibility criteria'

The dance days dates are 11th - 13th April at Elmhurst School

Might it be these that you are thinking of rather than scholars auditions?

Edited by YorkshirePudding
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

We've just had a notification from DS's dance teacher about BBO Dance Days 2017 with reference to as yet unspecified 'eligibility criteria'

The dance days dates are 11th - 13th April at Elmhurst School

Might it be these that you are thinking of rather than scholars auditions?

We missed the scholars audition dates this year so are looking into for next and thinking about the Easter dance days to give an insight.  Can anyone comment on how these days compare with the scholars programme?