Central school of ballet - travel routes

Amethyst

Does anyone know the bus stop number/letter and bus number that goes from euston station to clerkenwell road ? We are planning on walking but need a back up plan incase of train delays or weather etc ... Also are there some nice coffee shops on route or near to central itself?

Central is a short distance from Rosebery Avenue where Sadler's Wells Theatre is located. There is a cafe in the adjoining building which I think is called Lilian Baylis Studio. If you're in London all day you may be able to see a matinee at Sadler's Wells. Just off Rosebery Avenue is a street called Exmouth Market which has a number of appealing-looking coffee shops, restaurants etc. There are also places to eat and drink around Farringdon Station. Clerkenwell is actually an interesting, historic area, if you're into that sort of thing.

Coming from the north, Farrindon Station is a little beyond Clerkenwell Road. I'm not sure, but I think that you may have to get off the bus one or two stops before Farringdon Station. At least some of the buses have "boards" announcing the stops and I'm pretty sure that a large road like Clerkenwell Road would be announced.

• Like 2

The associates are assessed in class and are either not offered another year, stay in the same level or move up a level. My Dd is waiting to find out, there us a Saturday off fir half term so hopefully she will find out when she goes back. I do know that nobody is told the results of the assessment until after the auditions.

• Like 1

We walked from euston to kings cross then got the number 63 bus to clerkenwell road. Then after got the bus outside central(one that goes to Waterloo) that took us near to Covent garden- for the dance shops thank you all!!

• Like 1

I live in London and I try to avoid the tube because I'm claustrophobic. Sometimes it can be just as quick to take the bus once you factor in all the walking around, going up and down escalators, passing through barriers etc that you have to do in the tube stations.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Have always used the tube but recently took the bus. First journey had to stand and was in the way of people getting off the bus - no different to the tube except for the atmosphere - far more fun and jolly on the bus - a real sense of camaraderie (sp). Second journey on the bus was bliss - half empty with a seat - so much nicer than even when the tube is half empty as you can see all the shops!

• Like 1