Casting for MacMillan celebrations?

Have we, as yet, got much in the way of actual casting for the mixed MacMillan celebrations?  I for one would appreciate knowing if, for example, there are two different casts for Concerto/Baiser over the next couple of nights (and if so, which they are, in case I needed to choose!)

Someone posted the ENB Song of the Earth casting somewhere else, that I know, but I'm not aware of anything else.

10 hours ago, alison said:

Someone posted the ENB Song of the Earth casting somewhere else, that I know, but I'm not aware of anything else.

Here you are:

On 16/10/2017 at 13:41, Bluebird said:

ENB have now announced the Song of The Earth cast (in the order of Lead Lady, Lead Man and Messenger):

Tuesday 24 October

Erina Takahashi, Isaac Hernandez, Jeffrey Cirio

Wednesday 1 November

Tamara Rojo, Joseph Caley, Jeffrey Cirio

Precious Adams will dance in Élite Syncopations October 18 and 19.

https://www.ballet.org.uk/production/kenneth-macmillan-national-celebration/#cast-section

Edited to add that to get the Song casting, you need to click on "see casting for all dates" 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anna C said:

So far then, we know that Takada, Edmonds and Precious Adams are dancing in Elite Syncopations.  Anyone know any more than that?

Well, on World Ballet Day we saw an Elite Syncopations rehearsal with Yuhui Choe, Melissa Hamilton and Laura Morera.  So we can infer something from that, if not which date(s) they might be on.

• Like 1

I've just noticed that the "Gloria" programme doesn't list ENB as participating, which I assume means we shan't get Precious Adams in Elite Syncopations.  Just when I was thinking I might get a chance to see it :(

7 minutes ago, alison said:

I've just noticed that the "Gloria" programme doesn't list ENB as participating, which I assume means we shan't get Precious Adams in Elite Syncopations.  Just when I was thinking I might get a chance to see it :(

The second MacMillan Triple never has had ENB down as participating. 

33 minutes ago, alison said:

Elite Syncopations in the Gloria bill is cast from RB, BRB and Northern and Scottish Ballets (as per the production page on the ROH website).  ENB are on tour this week!  

• Like 1

They weren't on Tuesday :)   Duh, yes, of course, Jan and DQF reported on them up in Liverpool yesterday, didn't they?  Sorry, brain fog.

Anyone know who (or even which company) is replacing her?  Really wish I'd seen her in this :(