Value for money - thoughts after CBA audition

new123

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not sadly as I rarely do the Tring run? I think I've been maybe twice this year! YDA on a Saturday sucks the life out of me. I'm yet to find a decent eggs benedict in all of Westfield. I would start a thread about this but I'm not sure how much sympathy I'd get.

• Like 2

Probably not sadly as I rarely do the Tring run? I think I've been maybe twice this year! YDA on a Saturday sucks the life out of me. I'm yet to find a decent eggs benedict in all of Westfield. I would start a thread about this but I'm not sure how much sympathy I'd get.

PV - i think there was so many missing the assessment day D said they would probably all get assessed 'properly' which is fab :)

x

• Like 1

Yes we were there yesterday. It was lovely. Like you say because you feel you have no hope of that it does not seem as worrying!! Good Luck to your son. It was a nice atmosphere yesterday, felt the least competitive. My DD really enjoyed it. Also getting an email with the results seems better than waiting each day for the postman!

We got our letter today. It seems brown is a yes and white a no, but I might be wrong. My daughter got brown so really proud of her. Good luck to all and hope they come soon. They went second class and we live quite near so could be why. xx

• Like 5

Out of interest, anyone know who's teaching Group 6 now? Is it still Miss Samaii?

Yes still Miss Samaii Anna.

And yes my DD has been offered a full time place at the school whilst at the CBA. It can happen  :)

Just catching up on this thread.  I know I am taking it a bit O/T but Desire Samaii is one of my all time favourite dancers.

• Like 3