Value for money - thoughts after CBA audition

new123

Starlight69

From what I could make out the CBA at Tring had 5 groups of 22 of various ages through out the day to audition. No idea for how many places. At the Royal ballet Eastleigh audition the same numbers. About 120 kids at that one centre. I was told but not sure how true it is that of the youngest group of 22 they were ruffly after 2 of the 8 boys and 2 of the 14 girls. I did not see many boys at CBA but I was not looking around that much x

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Starlight69

From what I could make out the CBA at Tring had 5 groups of 22 of various ages through out the day to audition. No idea for how many places. At the Royal ballet Eastleigh audition the same numbers. About 120 kids at that one centre. I was told but not sure how true it is that of the youngest group of 22 they were ruffly after 2 of the 8 boys and 2 of the 14 girls. I did not see many boys at CBA but I was not looking around that much x

Hello Starlight, you seem to be having some difficulty with quoting posts. If you want to quote, just press the "quote" button, and a reply box will appear with the quoted text in it. All you need to do is place your cursor in that box underneath the text, type your reply, then press "post". Hope that helps. :-)

I think the problem is with those of us who only post from phones as that happens to me if I try to quote when on my phone.

Does it? That's not good. Might be worth raising it on the "problems/queries" sub forum.

• Like 1

I don't know if this helps but CBA have set a deadline of 30th May to email if you no longer wish to attend and perhaps they might wait till they know who are continuing to see how many places will be available? Last year the results were out by now and before assessments had been received but each year is different I guess?

That said, you could still have an answer on your doormat tomorrow!!

Good luck xx

• Like 2

Ah interesting. Yes I guess there could be different factors at play this year. Our postman will think I'm stalking him  :ph34r:

Good luck all and have a super looooong weekend. What's everyone up to? xx

• Like 1

Ah interesting. Yes I guess there could be different factors at play this year. Our postman will think I'm stalking him  :ph34r:

Good luck all and have a super looooong weekend. What's everyone up to? xx

My dd is back at Tring park for the junior dance day on Tuesday. She is excited :)
  • Like 1

One girl has already moved. (I rarely do the Tring run but I remember this as my DD was a bit starry eyed about her "I got to dance with X today!" gloat)

I'm a bit vague on numbers but the class has really increased in size with a real mix of ages since the second round of auditionees joined and I think plenty are ripe to move up.

• Like 3