Ticket deals for BRB, ENB and Mikhailovsky Coliseum Seasons

Now that we know that there is a groupon offer for the Mikhailovsky Mixed Bills (see other thread), I felt that the ENB deal should also be promulgated.

For Ecstacy and Death (Petite Mort, Jeune Homme and Etudes) 18th to 21st April, you can get 2 tickets for the price of one on the top three prices. To book tickets, call the Coli on 020 7845 9300 and quote 'EMERGING' or visit www.ballet.org.uk (ENB's website) and enter the promocode 'EMERGING'.

Has anyone heard anything yet about offers for BRB? If not, what is the 'standby' policy for that company, please? As in the case of the aforesaid companies, the sales position for Aladdin does not look good at present.

Thanks for that, capybara: I'd given up on Groupon months ago, but will look there again.  Gail mentioned a Travelzoo promotion for Aladdin somewhere else.  I'm still waiting to see how my diary pans out before I book.

The ENB code EMERGING isn't working for me online & I can't find a link to the offer. Has anyone else tried ?

You have to make personal contact with the Box Office, I believe, and quote EMERGING. The phone number is 020 7845 9300. 

If you have any problem, you might need to mention that the offer was printed on the handout programmes distributed at the Emerging Dancer event on 4th March.

You have to make personal contact with the Box Office, I believe, and quote EMERGING. The phone number is 020 7845 9300. 

If you have any problem, you might need to mention that the offer was printed on the handout programmes distributed at the Emerging Dancer event on 4th March.

A friend of mine booked online with this code earlier this week with no problem. Maybe it was a time-limited offer?

I believe you have to wait till you get to the checkout to enter the code.

Edited by toursenlair

I booked online this week but had to make sure you type the code in in upper case lower case doesn't work.-

Are there discounts for the Mikhailovsky full length ballets? I can only see them for the mixed bills.......

I can only see the mixed bills too, which do not appeal.  I asked at the Coli yesterday about the others and they said stand by tickets are probably most likely from 3 hours before - bit of a risk if like me you live 200 miles away...

Edited by Don Q Fan

... which is why some people pay full price :) (she says, looking at her full-price DonQ ticket)

I think that many of us will have paid full price for some performances but, given the sales position, are now hoping that we might be able to get some cheaper extras!!!

• Like 2

Is that standbys for everyone, or just for the usual suspects?  Oh well, I've already got my ticket, anyway.

I don't think there'll be any in the stalls: they were showing only 6 seats left as of sometime yesterday when I looked.

... which is why some people pay full price :) (she says, looking at her full-price DonQ ticket)

me too....just wish I had not booked the matinee so fast could have got a cheaper one on the day - hey ho I would not miss Don Q for the world though LOL!

Edited by Don Q Fan

Yesterday and today senior citizens could exchange their cheaper tickets (£15) for the Balcony to much better seats like Upper Circle, Row C, without paying extra money.

To my surprise, I discovered that not everyone working at the Box Office was aware of this offer. So it took a few minutes to find the person who allowed the exchange.

edited for typo

Edited by Amelia

The Coli has reduced price tickets for tonight now with plenty of availability.. I wasn't asked for any identification (probably because I look so old!) but I believe that the Standby is meant to be for the 'usual suspects'.

Yes, I asked on Tuesday night and was told it was only for the usual concessions.

Edit: I see tkts was selling discounted tickets for yesterday's performance - no sign of today's being up there yet.

• 3 months later...