2 minutes ago, BarbaraH said:

Waiting list here. Anyone any ideas if there is a real chance of getting of the waiting list? (Royal waiting list has never been a succes so far.)  

Yes it is - it is much smaller when compared to RBS one - my DD's friend got a place early April couple years ago 🍀

• Thanks 1

I suppose the waiting list is a real chance of getting a spot. I didn't know the waiting list existed... I thought the only answers were YES or NO.

They are giving until March 28th to confirm participation or not, so I think that after taht date they will draw from the waiting list.

• Thanks 1

Hello, my almost 10 year old daughter was admitted in the junior level for 2 weeks. Does anyone know what a typical day looks like for junior level (start time and finish time, classes and class duration)?

4 hours ago, Clarisse said:

Hello, my almost 10 year old daughter was admitted in the junior level for 2 weeks. Does anyone know what a typical day looks like for junior level (start time and finish time, classes and class duration)?

Hi Clarisse, last year my daughter was in Elementair, she had lessons every day both in the morning and in the afternoon (about 5 hours a day... more or less). They have breakfast and lunch all together in the garden and dinner too. They enjoy very much. They go to sleep quite early in the evenening and I remember that everery evening someone came in the room to see that lights were off... But they off course find the way to go on chatting :) we are italian and My daughter shared a room with 2 american girls, no problem for language, they still find the way to communicate. I think it's a great experience for youg dancers, not only for the dance aspect (that is really important and well organized), they really find the way to stay well far from the family.

On Saturday (both weeks) they have a small demostration for the parents, really cute!

• Thanks 1

Last year my daughter was in "moyen". She had classical dance, repertoire, contemporary, yoga and charactère. The younger groups had mime. 

The higher the group, the more classes they have. I believe the classes started at 9h. (The first day they started at 10h30.)

• Thanks 2

Ciao, mia figlia l'anno scorso era stata ammessa poi a causa di un infortunio ha dovuto rinunciare, una sua coetanea che era in lista d'attesa è stata poi ripescata dalla lista d'attesa.

Quest'anno ci ha riprovato ed è stata ammessa al livello superior pro, ha 18 anni.

• Like 2

Hello, my 15 years old daughter was admitted to the Avancé level. Does anyone knows about the shedule? Do they have Sundays as a free day? And do the parents should stay in Paris, too? 
Thanks 🤗

On 15/03/2024 at 08:29, Cristina T. said:

Ciao, mia figlia l'anno scorso era stata ammessa poi a causa di un infortunio ha dovuto rinunciare, una sua coetanea che era in lista d'attesa è stata poi ripescata dalla lista d'attesa.

Quest'anno ci ha riprovato ed è stata ammessa al livello superior pro, ha 18 anni.

Hello @Cristina T. and welcome to the Forum!

Here is a google translate for our non-Italian speaking members:

"Hi, my daughter was admitted last year then due to an injury she had to give up, one of her peers who was on the waiting list was then taken off the waiting list. This year she tried again and was admitted to the superior pro level, she is 18 years old."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/03/2024 at 17:18, Apo said:

Hello, my 15 years old daughter was admitted to the Avancé level. Does anyone knows about the shedule? Do they have Sundays as a free day? And do the parents should stay in Paris, too? 
Thanks 🤗

Hi, my daughter was admitted to the superior pro level, I don't know if it's the same. We are from Italy and she will be in boarding school for two weeks. I think we will come to see the end of stage show on Saturday 13th July. They will give the study program later, but I think Sundays will be free.

• Thanks 1

Last summer, my daughter (16 years, in Superieur) did the field trips/excursions with the POB on Sunday, so didn't have time to spend with me other than a couple meals in Nanterre. I stayed in downtown Paris, which is not near the ballet school, but I didn't want to stay in Nanterre. Some parents did choose to stay near the ballet school, which was lucky in one case when her daughter decided she couldn't stay in the dorm (hot, food was not good, lots of stairs) and stayed with her mom instead.

• Thanks 1

Dear @Cristina T. do you already have the information about living at the dormitory? I also asked for that opportunity, because we are from Lithuania,  but did not have an information jet … when they inform about possibility to be boarded at School? Do I need to ask by e-mail?
Thank you for your time :) 

On 23/03/2024 at 09:11, Apo said:

Dear @Cristina T. do you already have the information about living at the dormitory? I also asked for that opportunity, because we are from Lithuania,  but did not have an information jet … when they inform about possibility to be boarded at School? Do I need to ask by e-mail?
Thank you for your time :) 

Hello! I think that the applications for staying in the dormitory have been accepted, but now I have a doubt... I believe that if you have flagged the request to do the internship and they have not communicated anything, it will be accepted. Other information relating to the organization will be communicated gradually. At what level was your daughter admitted?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2024 at 17:46, Sara_and_Lila said:

Hi, my daughter was accepted to Intermediate level, for 2 weeks... anyone else?

Hi, my daughter will be in Intermediate level for 2 weeks also. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/03/2024 at 09:05, Cristina T. said:

Hello! I think that the applications for staying in the dormitory have been accepted, but now I have a doubt... I believe that if you have flagged the request to do the internship and they have not communicated anything, it will be accepted. Other information relating to the organization will be communicated gradually. At what level was your daughter admitted?

Thank you, Cristina! My daughter is admitted at avance. 
today I have got a letter with a lot of information…

On 14/04/2024 at 09:39, Fairydust said:

No, nothing here 

I just checked and the holidays in Paris started the 6th of April. The 22nd of April the holidays are over. So hopefully more news then!

• 2 weeks later...

The first installment must be paid by April 25th, they will probably wait to have confirmation from all the accepted students, then they will open the waiting lists. My daughter suffered an injury last year in May and we had to give up, even in that case they called a girl from the waiting lists

• Like 1