Thankyou to our moderators

glowlight

I just want to say thank you to the moderators on this forum.

They give up their free time to ensure that the forum can be the place it is for us to share our questions, thoughts and experiences.

We may not always agree with their decisions (I bet sometimes they don't like the decisions they have to make either!) but we should remember that they are doing what they are doing to ensure that the forum is still here for us and for future generations of dancers, parents and teachers.

Thanks guys.

• Like 25

Thanks to all of you.  Believe me, such kind words help when times are tough! 

You are right Glowlight.  We often have to make decisions we don’t like to ensure that the forum can continue to run smoothly.  We can’t always share these decisions publicly (often because of legal issues),  but I assure you that we discuss each problem in depth before we take action.  We may not always get it right, and some people (including us) might get angry or upset, but we can only do what we think is best for the forum.  That’s why we’re here...and that’s why the forum is still here.  Not to mention all the wonderful people who take the time to contribute to it.  Without that, there would be no forum...so our thanks to each and every one of you, too. 

• Like 5