Summer dance course for dd (10 yo)

Lemongirl

Little dd is following in her older sister's footsteps and developing a love of dance.

I am looking for a summer dance course for her, can anyone recommend one please?

She is 10, Year 5.  She does ballet (probably her least favourite though!), tap, modern, jazz and hip-hop.  Loves jazz best!  She's not a very strong dancer but does enjoy it so I don't want something where it's too professional or she'll be out of her league.  She doesn't want to board so has to be within easy reach of London/Herts.

Any suggestions please?

• Like 1

No, but last year a couple of the Harpenden staff taught at the Herts Summer Dance school over in Hertford.  I assume that's running again this year and it definitely covered several different dance styles. 

5 hours ago, drdance said:

Depends where you are in the country and whether you can travel but MIDAS summer course would suit your DD; more information on www.midas-dance.org.uk Summer course page :)

Is there a timetable somewhere for which additional classes are which days?

Thank you Anna C for adding the info :) 

@Lemongirl The summer school is running this year, Monday 21st - Friday 25th August. We currently have a early bird offer £110 for the week- normally £140,

We are in Hertford, Hertfordshire- using Sele School premises. 

We have classes in Ballet, contemporary, jazz/modern and repertoire, please message us on Facebook or email with any questions, and to apply

Herts Dance Summer School Team 

• Like 2