Tring

Lildancer96

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have reserve list too and have to call Monday but I presume everyone who made finals is on reserve ?

Lil x

My dd had a similar letter - we'll have to ring Monday as well. Sounds like a long reserve list if everyone at finals who did not get a Dada is now on reserve list as I heard there were 70 at funding audition for 14 awards!

I have visions of ringing and being told "you are in position 56 in the queue"!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to all those who got a DADA, My DD was on the reserve list and offered a boarding place for the 6th for dance ,I sent off the deposit last week. This week after much angst she told me something inside her was not happy with her choice and that she really really did not want to do A levels.Funny because I was feeling uneasy too but didn't say anything .I am a great believer in following your gut feeling so after more discussions she has decided to take up a place elsewhere ,part of me is sad but mainly because the train journey to tring was only 2 hours away ,now she is going up north . Now I need to write to the school and see if there is any chance of a part refund lol .

Hope someone who is waiting for a boarding place will receive good news soon xx

Thank you taxi4ballet I wish i had a crystal ball lol but i hope its the right path .

If that was your dds instinct then its absolutely the right path , afterall Trings strength lies in its vast choice of A levels but in doing these then it means that mornings are tied up doing academics - fine for my DS at the time but not if you really don't want to do A levels so it sounds like a very sensible decision by your dd!!

• 3 years later...