Tring

Lildancer96

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lildancer96 - Last year my DS had a 6th form audition and then a funding audition at Tring, he didn't have a physio examination and was offered a funded place. He didn't take them up on their offer but went to Central instead.

I wish you all the best and hope you get an offer of a place.

• Like 1

Congratulations to your dd Kiwimim! One of my students has attended the 6th form final today, I've not heard how she's got on yet but nervous for her now its been mentioned that phone calls for funded places maybe made this evening!! :wacko: Good luck to everyone else who is waiting to hear.

• Like 1

Just a thought make sure you have your mobiles on and check emails regularly just in case, when my dd auditioned for the college she is at now the principal had tried to call my dd the next day after the audition and left a message(phone was out of battery!) and emailed my dd to offer her a place and discuss things as she was at another school but... dd did not listen to her messages or check her email!!! when we didn't receive a result of audition letter about a week later I called to ask when results were out and was told they had been sent two days earlier so they said they would email ME the result straight away but while i waited nervously by the computer the phone rang and it was the principal offering dd a place and explaining she had tried to contact dd!! We could of avoided that long anxious wait!

• Like 1

Good luck to all of you awaiting news from Tring and other final auditions. Letters must be out about now for just about all the 6th from places as isn't Central the only one with finals still to go? DD has been too busy with exams and practicals to think about it much but I really hope we hear by the Easter hols as I think she will find it more difficult to concentrate on revision when she is home all day. And she may still need that academic back up plan for September!!

• Like 1

Hello,

I have been following this site for quite a while but haven't had the nerve to post any thing ,Anyway felt a little braver today even phoned Tring to see if the letters about the DADA where out yet and was told by Audelia Wood Smith that they will be sent first class post this week ,hope all who are waiting get happy news . At least I can stop stalking Mr Postman now as I reckon If they haven't been sent today it's likely we will hear by friday :)

• Like 2