Profile names

sarahw

I believe everyone is able to change their username somewhere in their settings (although please note that this will apply to all your former posts too, so there's no getting away from them!).  You might have noticed spannerandpony has done it recently.  It can get very confusing if people do it frequently, though :)

There's been no change in policy, so feel free to call yourself whatever you like as long as it doesn't contravene AUP :)

• Like 3

Hi. My former username was thequays. Named,very boringly,after a shopping centre where I live!!.  I decided to use my real name,as I don`t have any young children ,either who dance or not,who I would be reluctant to identify. I`ve an 18 year old son who doesn`t dance. I noticed that someone on here had changed their username so I thought why not? I`ll do the same [except I didn`t know how to add the bit at the bottom explaining to people that I used to be known as thequays]. But personally, there are a good few people on the forum who ,when we have private messaged each other in the past we have always given our real names. But I can completely understand why the parents of young children would want to remain anonymous. 

• Like 1