Red Leotard?

Katymac

DD wants a red leotard for starting college(she doesn't need one)

So I am putting together a box with some DVDs & chocolate& a letter & some bits to send in week 2 and I thought I'd buy her a red leotard as well

But which one- she like Bratek but they seem to be just black or burgandy & she needs a good strong shelf - does anyone have a suggestion?

Although I am tempted to this http://www.dancedirect.com/uk/Products/Ballet/3565/ but it seems a bit boring

Personally I'd wait for extra dance items and post your parcel as a lovely surprise for her regardless. My DD asked for a number of smaller dance items within the first couple of months on her course - items not on the uniform list but useful for class that we had not thought of. For shows we have generally found that they ask them to get the same top, leotard, shoes etc where possible

• Like 1

Jane and KatyMac, Degas do a lovely clear red leotard but they are expensive and although they have a bra shelf, it is more of a modesty panel than a support. My ex dd has always had a nude leotard and finds them invaluable, especially when she was rolling round on the stage in a white nightdress last week. The wonderful Sheila of Just Ballet got it here very fast, even when my silly daughter didn't decide she needed one until the Sunday of the Bank Holiday weekend! It was here by lunchtime on Wednesday.

• Like 1

Balleteacher - love that but she is too heavy chested to wear pleats there.......

I may have to either buy the nude one (which she won't like as it isn't really skin coloured as she is mixed) or err on the side of caution & wait for the XXX she "has to have" 2 weeks in..... :rolleyes: