EYB Swan Lake, Oxford

taxi4ballet

That's fantastic interested Parent, we didn't stay to watch the senior auditions but we were very impressed with the level of talent at the junior auditions and the whole professionalism of the EYB. We will see you soon then!

• Like 1

Congratulations Interested Parent, really fantastic!

"I now know of 3 forum members whose DDs currently have or have had full EYB scholarships - so impressive." 

Make that 4 - full Senior for Canterbury in August!  :)

Edited by Klaris
  • Like 8

Spax, to give you some idea, there were 130+ at the junior audition, and we were told at the start of the senior audition that they had accepted 52 juniors.

There were 103 in the senior audition, and it looked to me like they took slightly fewer than half, although I wasn't counting!

Wow, amazing news Interested Parent! Huge congratulations to your DD!

I now know of 3 forum members whose DDs currently have or have had full EYB scholarships - so impressive.

Well done dea and huge congrats interested parent you have every right to feel proud and hope you dd enjoys every minute :)

Legseleven my dd is part of that exclusive Forum members club she has won the full scholarship twice now and enjoyed every minute of it both times... It's lovely when a dancer is credited for their beautiful dancing!!! ;)

Cx

• Like 5

• 3 months later...