ABT dancers guesting here in exchange for RB, RDB guests there

Indeed. And, as some of you may know, he danced the Tchaik pd2 with Beatriz Stix-Brunell at Vail during summer 2012.

There...now we know why he's coming over...oh no, please not Sleeping Beauty again over Xmas (2013)!

I was hoping for Coppélia as the "crowd pleaser" production this Winter...

Me too David. Only a few days ago I found myself wondering when was the last time I saw Coppelia, and how much I'd love to see the RB dancing it again.

BRB are performing Sir Peter Wright's delightful performance in Birmingham between 4th and 8th June.

Yes, go and see BRB's Coppelia! It's gorgeous.

It's certainly on my list of must-sees for 2013, along with their Aladdin and Giselle!

Actually, come to think of it, the "crowd pleaser" for RB this winter could be the new (Acosta) production of Don Q - although I don't think that would be what Stearns would be dancing - from what I've heard he's more of a Prince-role danseur?

It's certainly on my list of must-sees for 2013, along with their Aladdin and Giselle!

Actually, come to think of it, the "crowd pleaser" for RB this winter could be the new (Acosta) production of Don Q - although I don't think that would be what Stearns would be dancing - from what I've heard he's more of a Prince-role danseur?

I'm pretty sure Don Q won't be on at Christmas.