Hammond MDS audition results

DancemumNic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Mum to a boy dancer said:

Congratulations. My DS is in year 7 just now. If you have any questions fire away. We have a Y7 parents WhatsApp group I can add you into as well x

Thank you very much. I'm sure I'll have many questions. I think it's still sinking in at the moment! It would be great to join the WhatsApp group. That would be very helpful. 

Just a heads up. We had an offer of a place on Friday for my daughter. From the wording of the email, it seemed to us she had funding. Upon talking with the registrar, we have since been told, yes she has a place, but not with funding. I would check this before accepting if relying on the funding and then getting a large bill. Good luck everyone 🤞

1 minute ago, Bevs said:

Just a heads up. We had an offer of a place on Friday for my daughter. From the wording of the email, it seemed to us she had funding. Upon talking with the registrar, we have since been told, yes she has a place, but not with funding. I would check this before accepting if relying on the funding and then getting a large bill. Good luck everyone 🤞

Oh that’s misleading! Was that your daughters 1st audition? 

32 minutes ago, Bevs said:

Oh my goodness that must have been a bit of a shock! 

How come they have done it like that? Had you recently attended an audition and then this was from the funding finals? 

2 hours ago, Bevs said:

What did the wording actually say?? Ours states MDS award and details to complete will follow?? Was this what yours said??

On 03/04/2022 at 19:53, Dancer46 said:

Congratulations to all who have got the funding so far. We are for year 8 but not heard yet. Wondering if this means it’s a no.?! 

We haven’t heard anything either. Did you have any news yet? 

1 minute ago, TinyNEDancer said:

Are the people still waiting all from the same cohort (ie. same year group)? 

Am I right in thinking that the results that have been sent out so far are for Y7 entry? 

I think so, we are waiting for year 9

Remember that there will be children offered MDS who have offers from other schools, so some of the awards might be handed back. Several of DD’s classmates who got MDS awards for year 7 were originally on the waiting list. Good luck everyone 🤞🏻

• Like 2