Ballet Boost Associates

sabrinaleech

• Anna C changed the title to Ballet Boost Associates

I can highly recommend Ballet Boost, my DC has really enjoyed their time with BBA, the only reason we are leaving is because my DC is starting vocational training in September. There are uniform standards to adhere to, which I think is a good thing and it also gives the child a sense of belonging too. My DC has found the lessons brilliant and always come out happy. From a "strict" sense I have always found the lessons well structured with focus, the children behave well and my DC always comes out smiling,  keen to tell me what they've learnt, we will miss BBA 

• Like 1

BBA expects focus, discipline and respect for your peers and teachers in classes.

There is a uniform as well, with again an expectation to look neat and tidy and presentable.

BBA is lovely, the class sizes are bigger than most associate schemes, but this does not stop good quality learning from taking place; the teachers are in our experience lovely and well qualified. @Emma northmore is often on site at Rambert, approachable and willing to give of her time to answer questions and offer advice.

It is a lovely associate scheme.

• Like 1

I would totally agree with @Motomumand @Crazylifecrazykids. My daughter has really enjoyed her Ballet Boost associate classes. They are challenging classes and have very clear expectations for behaviour and uniform which I think is great. They were also very organised during the lock downs and there were out of studio zoom classes with guest teachers that were fab. Most of all she enjoys them. I've not got another associate scheme to compare too but my DD's class currently has 15 and they seem to get appropriate input each. Assessment process was clear and we got prompt feedback. 

BBA is brilliant. Like Crazy above, my DD is only leaving because she is off to Vocational school. She's only done BB this last year and a lot of it was on Zoom but she found it challenging, exciting and fun. She has experienced a number of teachers due to shuffling about because of covid etc. but every one of them has been nice. I suppose it might be strict in terms of expectations of appearance and behaviour, but the teachers have all been really friendly and fun (and actually quite bonkers in a wonderful way!). I wish we had found it sooner, its been a wonderful experience. 

• Like 1