Tring year 7 waiting list

Beadancer

I’m seeking advice please: my daughter has been put on the waiting list for an MDS at Tring for year 7 ballet and been offered a place at another reputable school. We are thrilled with her outcome and know that she’s been very lucky.  Our preference is for Tring, it’s a bit of a gut instinct thing and I wondered if anyone had any experience of having been moved from waiting list to actually getting an MDS at Tring or knew how many waiting list places were offered? Are we being at all realistic to hope that a place might become available?  Or is this just a stock response to those who’ve auditioned for a scholarship?  TIA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Tring ever offer MDS for 6th form late on my dd was offered a Dada a while back this year, but we sadly had to decline as just over the £90k thread this year as an exception ? She is wanting to do 3 /4 as very academic A levels, but we can’t reach the full fees - would if we could - Tring looks outstanding! She has also had to turn down the degree offers as she had as no A level option sadly as she loved Central  - very annoying for her xx

• 2 weeks later...

We rang to find out where our daughter was on the wait list and the school were very helpful, so if people are waiting, it might be worth a call. We’ve accepted a place elsewhere now and are happy with that decision, but Tring were helpful in our getting there.

• 2 weeks later...