Birmingham Royal Ballet The Nutcracker at The REP - online. 15th Feb 2021. New cast.

Just got an email about this, and it's on the BRB website

https://www.brb.org.uk/whats-on/event/the-nutcracker-at-the-rep-online

CASTING

Clara Laura Day
The Sugar Plum Fairy Samara Downs
The Prince Tyrone Singleton
Drosselmeyer Rory Mackay

This is a different cast to the one we saw in December 2020. 

Thank you BRB for making this possible. 

• Like 5

Just to add, if you bought a ticket for the pre-Christmas showing, there is a special offer price when booking for this second cast.

I have bought my ticket; I’d like to echo Northstar’s gratitude to BRB. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CCL said:

Just to add, if you bought a ticket for the pre-Christmas showing, there is a special offer price when booking for this second cast.

I have bought my ticket; I’d like to echo Northstar’s gratitude to BRB. 

thank you for the prompt ... I’ve had the email and then forgotten about it!  I’ve got my ticket now ... loving the loyalty discount.   Great idea BRB. 

• Like 3

Strange coincidence. I was thinking only yesterday that I hadn't heard anything more about the second BRB Nutcracker & was wondering if they'd abandonded it, & now here it is. May I ask how/where people found the discount for those who watched the first one? I can't see anything about it on the page that @northstar posted the link to.

Edited by Dawnstar
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dawnstar said:

Strange coincidence. I was thinking only yesterday that I hadn't heard anything more about the second BRB Nutcracker & was wondering if they'd abandonded it, & now here it is. May I ask how/where people found the discount for those who watched the first one? I can't see anything about it on the page that @northstar posted the link to.

I received a email about this and was offered the special price because I had booked for the first cast Nutcracker and Lazuli Sky. There was a promo code to be used to secure the special price

32 minutes ago, Dawnstar said:

Did you book the first cast Dawnstar?  If so you should have had an email offering you the discount for the second cast.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

Did you book the first cast Dawnstar?  If so you should have had an email offering you the discount for the second cast.

Yes, I did. I haven't had any email from BRB about the second cast though. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to pay the full price as it seems they're not offering all their previous buyers the discount. Maybe you have to be a regular BRB audience member & I've only seen them twice (live) in the last few years.

Edited by Dawnstar

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, alison said:

I've just realised that I still don't seem to have received anything about this, with or without a discount code.  The thing finishes at the end of the week ...

It’s too late to book a ticket Alison.  They were only on sale till midnight on Sunday.