The full version of the recent production of Mariinsky, 'The Four Seasons', from Mariinsky TV is available on youtube channel. This starring the amazing Ekaterina Kondaurova and the Vivaldi score re orchestrated by Max Richter.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, alison said:

Excellent, thank you, Jan :)  Almost makes our calendar look a little redundant.  But £"$%£"^$"%&"$&%"%&"%&%&%$&"%! Nobody posted about The Little Humpbacked Horse!  I've been wanting to see that for years and years, and it's finished :( 

It's not over yet :) 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, charliewise said:

The Eclipse. It's... different.

You can say that again .... I have no idea what they were singing about ... but the dance work did give me some hearty laughs.  Nowadays that's a gift  ... 

• 3 weeks later...

8 hours ago, Blossom said:

In other news, Mariinsky TV on Youtube is currently showing The Fountain of Bakhchisarai - live since Sunday evening but not sure how long for... They have also put Raymonda back online again. Not sure how long for hence reluctant to post in the calendar but I've embedded links below. Both feature Xander Parish and Victoria Terekshina. In Fountain, really enjoyed performance of Anastasia Matvienko as Maria and Roman Belyakov as the Crimean Khan. 

Mariinksy TV seems to be quite the operation and enjoying having such good access to ballets which are less usual in the UK.

Rather looks as though the only way we can tell how long they stay online for is to wait and see when they turn into that nasty grey "sorry, you can't watch this" screen :(

• Like 1

From checking the Maryinsky TV site each day, they appear to be on for a week.  There seems to be a new production added every day (opera, ballet or concert) and as one is added one drops off the list.   Raymonda looks like it will be deleted some time on Tuesday 9th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Naomi M said:

Just in case, Ratmansky's Cinderella is currently streamed. (Vishneva, Shykryalov,  Kondaurova)

it finishes at 19.00 Moscow time zone, which I think is 16.00 our time, so not long left to view it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Romeo & Juliet: Vishneva & Shklyarov can still be watched now: https://mariinsky.tv/e

Don't worry that the picture opens with tonight's opera concert. If you want to watch R & J, click it just below the big picture where the date 21 June is.

Edited by Amelia
Two last lines added.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Since the topic on streaming is closed I am putting out this link here:

The Nutcracker (version of 1934). Mariinsky Ballet, 2012. Choreographer Vassily Vainonen. Conductor Valeryi Gergiev. Cast: Alina Somova, Vladimir Shklyarov.

• Like 1