ENB Manon at Coliseum - various price bands disounted

yumiko

Thank you Yumiko! I've been looking out for this. It took me over an hour to book a pair of tickets though as the website caused two PCs to go crazy. 

I wonder why the offer isn't available on the Friday matinee although it is available on the Saturday matinee - I didn't think the Friday matinee was selling particularly well. 

3 hours ago, RHowarth said:

I wonder why the offer isn't available on the Friday matinee although it is available on the Saturday matinee - I didn't think the Friday matinee was selling particularly well. 

This site dates back to when ENB was touring Manon outside London and, therefore, to before the decision was made to add in  the Friday matinee.

4 hours ago, annamk said:

I'm also having a problem with the website - you put tickets in your basket and then the basket vanishes and there doesn't seem to be any way to get it back. 

Sorry to hear the technical issue.

When I sootted this offer, I already purchased my tickets through Coli Box Office. 

Therefore I wasn’t aware of the issue.

Hope it has been sorted and got your wished tickets.

2 hours ago, yumiko said:

When I sootted this offer, I already purchased my tickets through Coli Box Office. 

Yes second time lucky - I didn't let the basket out of my sight :) 

Thank you for posting the offer !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Don Q Fan said:

Did you manage to get the Friday matinee?

I've emailed ENB about the Friday matinee as I think it's an oversight and I imagine they want to fill it the same as the other performances. They're normally really good at getting back to me. I'll let you know what they say. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yumiko said:

Thank you Yumiko - I'd been checking this site daily for the last couple of weeks knowing someone would kindly alert us if there was an offer! 

Thank you Don Q Fan! My contact at ENB told me the Fridaty matinee would be added to the Last Minute.com offer, but I've given up waiting and booked under this one instead, the peace of mind outweighing the few extra pounds I could have saved with the other offer!

• Like 1