Online booking for ROH Summer 2018 Season is now open to Friends

Richard, since you're booking, would you mind confirming the prices for amphi side end seats B-E?  I'm hoping for a miracle and that the pricing might have been revised downwards :(  Otherwise there's no point in my even bothering to get excited.

23 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

The first night of Swan Lake (Nunez, Montagirov) at the RB is already sold out  for everything below the Balcony. We have gone for Takada and McRae on the  first Saturday -  pretty excited already! 

The stalls and grand tier together with a number of the stalls circle seats are held back for those attending the first night celebrations.  Some may come available at a later date depending on how many are taken by those wanting to party after the show.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bangorballetboy said:

The stalls and grand tier together with a number of the stalls circle seats are held back for those attending the first night celebrations.  Some may come available at a later date depending on how many are taken by those wanting to party after the show.

Still pretty good availability in the amphi apart from at the front, which is presumably due to displacement from GT and stalls.  Be warned though: the Naghdi/Kish matinee on 28th is looking quite short on cheaper (i.e. £25 and under) amphi seats.

Edited by Lizbie1

Incidentally, I've just received an email from the ROH inviting me to book for the Spring Gala(?) on May 30th.  There are still a lot of amphi seats available for that, possibly not surprisingly.

21 minutes ago, alison said:

Incidentally, I've just received an email from the ROH inviting me to book for the Spring Gala(?) on May 30th.  There are still a lot of amphi seats available for that, possibly not surprisingly.

Interesting, as I thought that was all sold out when I looked first thing today -  perhaps there was some sort of initial hold-back similar to  bbb's explanation re. Swan Lake.

If you thought the Amphi seats for the Spring Gala are expensive, how about £250 - £350 for the stalls?! 

Edited by Richard LH
clarification

52 minutes ago, Lizbie1 said:

£16 for centre block T, £5 for the amphi standing places (I think).

This might help (see last page): http://static.roh.org.uk/seatmaps/2017-18/summer/summer-seat-price-plan-201718.pdf

Thanks, Lizbie.  I see the front row of the upper slips has been realigned, too.  That won't please a lot of people.