Recommendations for bulk ordering dancewear please!!

Clara

Hi everyone!

On a slightly different note to my last post..........

I run my own dance school which is a non-exam, performance based school aimed at students who are maybe not technically skilled dancers but would still like the opportunity to participate in shows and experience the thrill of performing at great local theatres. (Although I am lucky to have a handful of exceptionally talented dancers who attend lots of other classes including ballet, modern, hip-hop etc!) Dancers work towards one or two shows annually and enjoy a variety of different dance styles including modern, street, lyrical, hip-hop and musical theatre.

Basically, I was wondering if any of you can recommend any decent companies that provide good deals for ordering dancewear in bulk as I purchase approximately 150 dance garments a year for show costumes. I'm especially interested if anyone can recommend any companies that provide a custom made service and are reasonably priced! I already use the likes of Dance Direct and Dance Gear Direct but I'm always looking for new suppliers who can provide new and exciting costumes for my dancers!

Thank you!

I can highly recommend Crystal Dance Ltd, Unit 18J Shrub Hill Ind Est, Shrub Hill Worcs WR4 9EL The Unit phone is 01905 739160 and mobile is 07880666601. If you ring and get no reply always leave a message. Owner Christine Harwood says 'it is so noisy here on the machines we don't always here the phones but I always return calls if people leave their numbers.'

edited to add my name!

Heather

aka Taximom

Edited by taximom