Housework Likes!

Fiz

I'm sorry Fiz but anyone who can put the words "housework" and "likes" together in the same phrase is in serious need of help! Do you need an ambulance.

I've got a friend who finds ironing very therapeutic. While I was in his company once he spent 20 minutes choosing a new ironing board cover! After 5 minutes I was hysterical with laughter, as a result of which he didn't speak to me for a month!

• Like 6

The only bit of housework I actually quite like is the sight of clean washing drying on the line on a sunny day; I find it curiously satisfying. Although it is a pleasure I've been afforded only 3 or 4 times since this miserable excuse for "summer" began!

• Like 1

I have a new iron and as long as I have a CD on, I no long hate it. I have only 3 dresses to do tomorrow! I hope it stops raining so I can weed, or I will never sleep! I have worked out that I need at least 2 hours physical exercise or I cannot sleep.

I have a new iron and as long as I have a CD on, I no long hate it. I have only 3 dresses to do tomorrow! I hope it stops raining so I can weed, or I will never sleep! I have worked out that I need at least 2 hours physical exercise or I cannot sleep.

Fiz you are most welcome to come and do my ironing, polish my silver or any of the other many jobs that just seem to constantly pile up in our manic household. Am sure there is at least 200 hours of 'stuff' to do!

• Like 3