Ballet Masterclass with Rick Tjia Cirque Du Soleil Senior Talent Scout

kaso

Hi.

Just in case anyone is interested.

Special Guest Workshop with Rick Tjia / Senior Talent Scout for Cirque Du Soleil and Natalie Nicole James.......There is more information on the website link below.

The workshop will consist of Classical Ballet Technique & Contemporary Improvisation.

http://www.phoenix-associates.co.uk/masterclasses

My DD recently did the Lion King Workshop with them and loved learning the actual Lion King Choreography 

• Like 1

Hi the link in my first post takes you to the website which tells you about the price and all the info you need. Rick Tjia from Cirque is Classical Ballet and not gymnastics and Natalie James is contemporary, being flexible will be an advantage in this class but not something which should put you off attending. the price is £30 in total for the masterclass ????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RARE OPPORTUNITY! Phoenix Associates have a Ballet Masterclass with Senior Talent Scout Rick Tjia. This is a rare opportunity to take this class in the UK. (London and Midlands). You are not tied into Phoenix by attending this , it is a Masterclass . Please see video link to view Rick Tjia at work. Only a few pleases left on both the young dancer and Pro dancer class if you are interested get in touch asap to secure your place

https://www.facebook.com/stinsonstageac... 223658553/

I was going to ask the same thing, kaso. It's not a problem if you are linked to a commercial organisation but in line with our Acceptable Use Policy you would need to indicate this in your signature.

• Like 1

Thanks all / Anna C for your comments I will read the information on the link when I get a moment. I also do have a DD that attends Phoenix Associates and I do want to share this with you.

In the meantime hopefully this link will work for you and if you click on this it should take you to Phoenix Associates Webpage where there is a video of Rick Tjia teaching a Masterclass. If it does not work you can google Phoenix Associates and also Phoenix Associates on Facebook. Whilst you are there check out Leyton Williams who is also going to do be teaching a class at Phoenix very soon.

http://www.phoenix-associates.co.uk/special-masterclass

Thank you for the links kaso, but you didn't answer my question about whether you are linked to Phoenix, Stinson associates or any other commercial organisation. We do obviously have parents who are happy to recommend their child's school or associates but they have no vested interest and also post on other subjects.

We do not allow advertising via underhand means so if you work for Stinson/Phoenix and/or are only going to post here to promote their events then you MUST declare any link to the organisation in your signature, in accordance with forum rules.

• Like 1