News: An evening with Darcey Bussell and Carlos Acosta - London, 06 November 2018

• 2 weeks later...

This just in:

This is a 15% discount code for the Darcey Bussell and Carlos Acosta Telegraph Legends event I'm hosting. You just put the code in if you want to book tickets when you visit the link below. 

BALLET15

Matt Stadlen 

Leading Britain's Conversation on LBC
Twitter and Instagram: @matthewstadlen

1 hour ago, John Mallinson said:

This just in:

This is a 15% discount code for the Darcey Bussell and Carlos Acosta Telegraph Legends event I'm hosting. You just put the code in if you want to book tickets when you visit the link below. 

BALLET15

Matt Stadlen 

Leading Britain's Conversation on LBC
Twitter and Instagram: @matthewstadlen

Still too expensive in my opinion!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, capybara said:

Desperation seems to setting in on the part of the organisers and there are still 3 weeks to go. They have pitched the cost way out of the reach of even the most ardent of fans.

Darcey and Carlos have probably asked for a lot of money as they are big stars...

• 2 weeks later...

According to the blurb on this that I've just been sent by the theatre, there will be an interval performance by Nancy Osbaldeston and Benjamin Holloway.  Booking through the theatre is a whopping £62 (including booking fee and restoration levy) but the first 300 bookers to pay with a mastercard get a free signed copy of No Way Home.

Still not enough to make me want to go...

• 3 weeks later...