GCSEs

jade

^ ....and non-vocational students of course are under equal pressure, fitting in all their dance training during evenings and weekends! ;-)

My dd's GCSEs started last Thursday. Wishing lots of luck to all those in the midst of GCSEs. :-)

• Like 10

Yes sorry Anna C. Non vocational students are of course under enormous pressure too.

I was thinking particularly of the audition process then GCSE's then graduation then end of year performances.  It's relentless and all done without every day parental support  :mellow:

Edited by angel
  • Like 5

Don't forget A levels start today also. Good luck to all sitting exams over the next few weeks, I've told my Dd not to be so hard on herself as no one goes into an exam to fail so what ever results she gets as long as she gave it her best I'm proud of her

I could never have done vocational training alongside my exams and am in total ore of all these kids x

• Like 5

I second what Cherry and Angel have said for non-vocational students too. Most of the students at my DCs dance school have all of the same pressures plus a 2 to 3 hour daily commute to their dance class. I do not know how they do it. They are so dedicated. Good luck to everyone doing GCSEs.

• Like 4