summer ballet school

AHolmes

Hi everyone.

New to the world of summer ballet schools I would like to ask anyone if there are any that haven't passed the deadline for my daughter aged 14 to attend after 6th August or before 29th July 2015. Many thanks

Hi everyone.

New to the world of summer ballet schools I would like to ask anyone if there are any that haven't passed the deadline for my daughter aged 14 to attend after 6th August or before 29th July 2015. Many thanks

Welcome to the forum, A Holmes.

You might need to narrow the search down a bit for us - whereabouts are you looking; UK or International? Residential or non-residential? What sort of standard is your daughter - in terms of ballet exam grade? :-)

Also, I've tagged your thread with "Holiday Courses", which means that if you click on the tag, you will see a list of other threads with the same tag.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

Hi there

Thank you for your response and feedback.

We are looking for England schools both residential and non - residential. She has attended and loved Harpenden but have been advised to look further afield by teacher. My daughter just achieved distinction grade 6 RAD. Intermediate foundation she achieved a merit.

My summer school is 17 th August .. Residential in West Yorkshire . Faculty from the Hammond school and former soloist of BRB . Vocational and non vocational welcome . I have many coming from the forum ( yippee ! ) Elmhurst , Tring , BTUK , Moorlands Elite , Royal Ballet JA ' pupils are attending . Classes are small and the course is reasonably priced . We perform 2 shows in theatre on the Saturday . Please PM me if interested . Tutugirl

• Like 1

Harpenden is great, isn't it. My dd has been going on and off for 6 years. She particularly loved Miss Agar's Advanced classes last year.

Ballet Theatre UK is running a summer school but I think the dates are 27th - 31st July so they may not work for you?

• Like 1

Dd really enjoyed Harpenden when she went 2 years ago but we really need resudential.

She has enjoyed & felt she gained a lot from summer & easter courses at Moorland School & is really looking forward to OPES this year.

What week is your DD going PITF?  :)