Elmhurst lower school

Dancingfeet

Yes think I might need a roof box Legseleven lol .I've bought a formal uniform of here it s far too big though :( it s a medium , is there anyone who want s to do a swop for a small or even extra small it s only been worn once as the girl who we bought it of only stayed for 1 term so

like new :) if anyone s interested pm me xx

Edited by Dancingfeet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The current year 7's become guardian angels to the new year 7's and write a letter to them telling them all about the school ! My dd was so excited when she got her letter and her guardian angel has been so lovely and supportive this past year ! They meet them on induction day !

• Like 3

Induction day sat morning , my dd s so excited to meet all her new elmhurst family ;) ,she s hoping to see them all ,does anyone know if the yr 8 s will all be there or will they all be dancing. She s knows a few lovely girls already but it would be lovely if she got to meet them all . It's a bit of a rush as we have to be back at Hammond for dinner as she s two shows as well ,otherwise she d have loved to stay and watch the elmhurst show. Busy busy weekend .

Hi Dancingfeet

The year 7s will be around in the morning I think as they get to meet the children they are guardian angels to, so hopefully your dd will meet most if not all of them then! 

Hope she enjoys the induction and you get back safely to Hammond on time!

• Like 1

Yes ! The day is finally almost here ...we are waking up at 3:30 am tommorow in hope of getting the 7:04 from Euston , it should get in with 20 minutes to spare ....we are both at work till late today , so neither of us feels like driving - we will have to sleep on the train , hope to see you all very soon! So excited !

Lots of excitement in our house too! I have my list of questions at the ready and DS just cannot wait to meet his new dancing buddies. First time hubby had been to Elmhurst too! I thought getting up at 6.30 was bad enough Billy!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I can confirm that my DD was accepted at Elmhurst for a year 8 place commencing in September! We will be attending the Induction day tomorrow but  I was wondering if there is anybody who has second hand uniform to sell??

• Like 8

We found it was at least two expensive trips per year ( nothing much happens in the summer due to show), plus house funds each term which was £30.

Re uniform and travel, its a very low cut off point to bne eligible. Once you have submitted paperwork the finance will be able to let you know.

We found it was at least two expensive trips per year ( nothing much happens in the summer due to show), plus house funds each term which was £30.

Re uniform and travel, its a very low cut off point to bne eligible. Once you have submitted paperwork the finance will be able to let you know.

Thoroughly enjoyed the lower school show and left with yet more questions , but with an email to answer them by !

DS now has 2 guardian angels that we had a super chat to ! I can see that DS will be right at home there !

Now pooped and ready for the Travelodge bed ;)

• Like 4

Sorry choccy, we had such a rush to get back for a show . I did nt read the forum the day before as I'd no signal in Chester, to see you were coming :( . That's such a shame as I'd have liked the dd to have met . We had lovely but very quick morning at elmhurst the yr group were all there to meet us . My dd and her friend were made to feel very welcome and now are buzzing with excitement for sept x very anticlimax day as she was sad to leave Hammond , some very happy memory s,fantastic teachers and lovely friends not to mention her

sister.Time for our new adventure now ,think dd s going to have some lovely times ahead of her :)xx

• Like 4