White Lodge Final Auditions

Nana Lily

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My DD is on the reserve list which is a nightmare, it's not a no and it's not a yes so we're just in limbo!!!

Oh gosh what an achievement and congratulations, it sounds so frustrating..... when do you find out?

Ax

We've been told the waiting list stays open until the end of April, it's extremely frustrating and my DD is really feeling the strain, fingers crossed a place may come up, she has auditioned at Elmhurst aswell so just playing the waiting game like lots of other dancing parents x

Dancingmom, my dd also on reserve, I believe there are only 3 reserves, fingers crossed, like you we were at Elmhurst finals

Does anyone know if all 12 beds were allocated, and are any of those from the London school going as day students.

Hi charlie4dancin,

Sorry for any confusion, I've been told there are only 3 on reserve for yr 7 places at wl - not sure about other years.

All these three were at Elmhurst on Tuesday as well as at least one who had been accepted for yr 7 wl.

Oldermum, I rang white lodge and asked how many we're on the list and how they determine who is picked first, i was told they will look at the 3 girls records and choose who they think will be most suitable, there is no order. There are 2 boys on reserve so that's maybe where the 5 come from.

Edited by Dancingmom
  • Like 1