Congratulations to all taking up places.  My DS graduated six years ago now ... he was only talking yesterday about how the faculty got the absolute best out of him, and what an amazing experience he had there.

Still in touch with creatives from a number of disciplines.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, meadowblythe said:

Congratulations to all taking up places.  My DS graduated six years ago now ... he was only talking yesterday about how the faculty got the absolute best out of him, and what an amazing experience he had there.

Still in touch with creatives from a number of disciplines.

That's so lovely to hear! 

• 11 months later...

Hi my daughter is currently in 1st year and is very happy and enjoying it very much. The days are long and full. She thinks she has really improved as a dancer and her body has changed - much stronger! It’s quite strict but she seems to like that. The accommodation is great, very modern, close to the studios and the dancers are all in together. Opportunities are good and the further up the school they go the more they get. They prep for Fonteyn, have rcs specific performances, perform at Gleneagles (twice this academic year)and some third years have joined the Scottish ballet tours. Happy to answer any questions on a PM if that would help. 

• Like 1