ENB Raymonda at the London Coliseum: Up to 50% off tickets (limited offer)

Bluebird

https://www.fromtheboxoffice.com/city/2957-london/1DREL-raymonda/?utm_source=From+The+Box+Office+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c2ea625c13-Octoberfest+-+dance&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0ab28542ae-c2ea625c13-95581305&mc_cid=c2ea625c13&mc_eid=4ec52c2720

Edited to add that I don't know how this works.  When I click on 'find tickets' the normal prices appear.  I hope those who want tickets can get it to work.

Edited by Bluebird

• Bluebird changed the title to ENB Raymonda at the London Coliseum: Up to 50% off tickets (limited offer)
4 hours ago, Bluebird said:

https://www.fromtheboxoffice.com/city/2957-london/1DREL-raymonda/?utm_source=From+The+Box+Office+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c2ea625c13-Octoberfest+-+dance&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0ab28542ae-c2ea625c13-95581305&mc_cid=c2ea625c13&mc_eid=4ec52c2720

Edited to add that I don't know how this works.  When I click on 'find tickets' the normal prices appear.  I hope those who want tickets can get it to work.

seems to be only the two cheapest price

bands in the balcony which are discounted. 

I would advise caution when buying FTBO discounted tickets in the Coliseum Balcony. When ENB did Manon a couple of years ago, I used a similar offer and found myself with an unadvertised severe view restriction, which the staff refused to do anything about because I’d purchased through a third party.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, capybara said:

Anyone buying tickets FromTheBoxOffice today (Monday 29th November) can get an extra 10% off by entering the code CYBER10.

It seems incredible that top price tickets for ENB's Raymonda are available for £38 - £42!!!!

🤯

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, art_enthusiast said:

If you order tickets fromtheboxoffice, will they be refunded if the performance is cancelled?

You would have to look at fromtheboxoffice T&C. My understanding is that, booking through a third party, you would have recourse to that third party in the event of performance cancellation, not the Coliseum or ENB. 

On 27/12/2021 at 20:31, prs59 said:

You would have to look at fromtheboxoffice T&C. My understanding is that, booking through a third party, you would have recourse to that third party in the event of performance cancellation, not the Coliseum or ENB. 

I have said on another thread that the fromtheboxoffice people have been in touch with me to say that tickets for cancelled performances will be refunded.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...