White Lodge Audition - attendance in person (or not able) 2021

BalletPapa

• Jan McNulty changed the title to White Lodge Audition - attendance in person (or not able) 2021
1 hour ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

Hi, and welcome. :) 

Not yet. The emails with info are due out soon. Have you let them know? It’d be worth calling or emailing to ask. 

Yes we had to use the reply with the attend or not attend button.  But there was no place to offer an explanation.  

it just feels like those who cannot attend in person will have no real chance

11 minutes ago, BalletPapa said:

Yes we had to use the reply with the attend or not attend button.  But there was no place to offer an explanation.  

it just feels like those who cannot attend in person will have no real chance

I know what you mean. We replied yes as thought we could use a home test (our area doesn’t do asymptomatic testing) to later find out these aren’t accepted. 

I’d suggest calling with auditions team tomorrow and asking what the process will be and for some reassurance. The deadline for replying to the invite was yesterday so hopefully there’ll be an email update in the next few working days. 

On 25/02/2021 at 19:22, BalletBoyMumma said:

I know what you mean. We replied yes as thought we could use a home test (our area doesn’t do asymptomatic testing) to later find out these aren’t accepted. 

I’d suggest calling with auditions team tomorrow and asking what the process will be and for some reassurance. The deadline for replying to the invite was yesterday so hopefully there’ll be an email update in the next few working days. 

Not sure if you’ve seen the latest email but they will accept a home test as long as you can report the results either via the government website or test and trace app 🙂

• Like 1

On 01/03/2021 at 09:46, Dancermom said:

Hi @BalletPapa have you found out any information yet? We are going to the audition in person but the email did say that if you don’t go you wouldn’t be taken out of consideration. Maybe they’ll use the video to decide? X 

Apparently they will let us know what is happening but whatever it is it will not happen until after Easter

• Like 1

I Believe the plan for international candidates who can’t attend is there will be a review of videos and then another selection and those selected will do a zoom audition after Easter - this is for upper school. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BalletPapa said:

Apparently they will let us know what is happening but whatever it is it will not happen until after Easter

Are you applying for year 7 white lodge? They’ve said we should know results within 2 weeks of the audition which would be before Easter! X 

• 2 weeks later...