IDTA dance awards Feb 2020 Manchester

Pixiewoo

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2019 at 11:07, Pixiewoo said:

Good morning. 

Does anyone know when tickets will be available to buy for this, and what time which classes will be? 

I've tried looking it up, but I can only find 2019 information! 

Thanks x

Hi,  Information is now live on website. Letters are usually sent to dance teachers with all the details.

Well done!

• Like 1

We have the information and DD is all booked in.

I'm about to buy spectator tickets, but i'm a tad confused! ... it says that admission to the hall is not permitted whilst classes are in progress ... does that mean, that i need to sit in the hall for the whole afternoon of classes irrespective of when DDs class is? or can I come in and watch closer to when her class is? 

and then, when DDs class is finished, is she free to leave, or does she need to wait until the whole afternoon is over? Can we leave the hall? 

I'm happy to spend the afternoon watching all the dancing, just trying to manage DD ( and DHs !!! ) expectations.  

Thanks x

1 hour ago, Pixiewoo said:

We have the information and DD is all booked in.

I'm about to buy spectator tickets, but i'm a tad confused! ... it says that admission to the hall is not permitted whilst classes are in progress ... does that mean, that i need to sit in the hall for the whole afternoon of classes irrespective of when DDs class is? or can I come in and watch closer to when her class is? 

and then, when DDs class is finished, is she free to leave, or does she need to wait until the whole afternoon is over? Can we leave the hall? 

I'm happy to spend the afternoon watching all the dancing, just trying to manage DD ( and DHs !!! ) expectations.  

Thanks x

You can watch your daughters class then leave but you will need to listen for the recalls as she may be asked to dance in the final class.

They don't allow people in or out during the classes in case it disrupts the dancers but its ok to do so in between classes. At the presentation all the dancers are given a certificate so she would miss out if you left early. It is a lovely experience for the dancers.