Packages for Friends of ROH Autumn 18

I have just discovered that bookings for several types of  Autumn packages can now be made, if you are a Friend of the ROH. This is a week in advance of normal Friends' bookings. Definitely worth checking out as the packages involve a range of discounts...

The seats offered used to be quite restricted (I like row A of Orchestra Stalls) but they seem to have expanded the selection.  Thank you for bringing this up Richard, thus making me check, and therefore saving me money in the future!  I wish they'd publicised the wider selection of seats when this changed as I could have made substantial savings in the past. :( 

Edited by Minxette
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Minxette said:

The seats offered used to be quite restricted (I like row A of Orchestra Stalls) but they seem to have expanded the selection.  Thank you for bringing this up Richard, thus making me check, and therefore saving me money in the future!  I wish they'd publicised the wider selection of seats when this changed as I could have made substantial savings in the past. :( 

Yes - I had no idea they offered such flexible packages now! I long ago stopped looking at their info re this because it only ever used to cover the more expensive seats. (But it still doesn't include the amphi restricted view seats I book so I probably won't use at the moment.) Very interesting and I will bear in mind for the future.

6 minutes ago, bridiem said:

Yes - I had no idea they offered such flexible packages now! I long ago stopped looking at their info re this because it only ever used to cover the more expensive seats. (But it still doesn't include the amphi restricted view seats I book so I probably won't use at the moment.) Very interesting and I will bear in mind for the future.

Indeed.  You are also not restricted to specific dates but can pick virtually any performance you want (may be restricted for popular shows).  I didn't know about that change either.

Edited by Minxette
  • Like 1