Audition decision wait - compulsive email checking

dancertaxi

Just now, sarahw said:

Wish I knew the answer..... I've wasted hours, no days, doing the same thing. Good luck!

Ha ha - I think we re worse than the kids for wanting to know...

Its not really about the outcome - its whether I need to reorganise my Saturday mornings to fit yet another thing in. Could do with a swift decision really.

• Like 1

It's worse today with email etc

At least when I was younger it was just a dash to the morning post and then to tha afternoon post ( were two daily deliveries in those days) so could sort of worry/relax in between!! 

Good luck to your DD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinMM said:

It's worse today with email etc

At least when I was younger it was just a dash to the morning post and then to tha afternoon post ( were two daily deliveries in those days) so could sort of worry/relax in between!! 

Good luck to your DD

LinMM I remember the good old 2nd post days - however I live rurally now so our only delivery seems to take days longer than it should and it doesnt arrive until after 2pm.

Email is definitely worse though - I've hit refresh countless times and double checked Spam folder. Each time I get an email notification I m nearly sick!

Roll on 4pm when I take DD to dance and have no reception for 4 hours.

Thankyou for the goodluck.x

• Like 1

Good Luck, I'm all for emails. We only receive single delivery on 5 days a week (Mon-Fri), anything up to about 4pm.  

No Saturday post and no parcels on a Monday.  I'm a familiar face at the postal depot and courier hangar trying to locate missing post and costume parcels. ;)

I'm sure they think I am completely bonkers.   

• Like 1

Well the single post has got worse recently in that once you could at least guarantee the morning but now seems to be any time in the day!!

Im still amazed really though that I can send someone a letter/card on one day and the person gets it the next day!! Well to somewhere else in UK that is. 

I'm very grateful for this on those occasions when I remember someone's birthday at the last minute.....or...have had the card ready to post in my bag for days and keep forgetting to post! And no auditioning DD's or DS's to blame!!

3 hours ago, balletbean said:

No Saturday post and no parcels on a Monday.  I'm a familiar face at the postal depot and courier hangar trying to locate missing post and costume parcels. ;)

I'm sure they think I am completely bonkers.   

I'm definitely completely bonkers and blaming it on stress of being a dance mum 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1