Rambert Sixth Form Auditions September 2017

Hydrangea14

Yes we had a response today. It was quite a long message and I have to say it was the most nicely worded 'sorry' that dd has received. So that's it dd's future is now decided for next year.

Sorry to hear that it was a 'no' but it sounds like you've got a plan B.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Hoglett! yes dd has got her first choice which is great, however it is also the furthest away from home. Its only me that worries about boring things like logistics

I think she'll be well looked after at BW.

I am sure you are right. At the BW audition the principal made me a cup of coffee while  dd was warming up. Somehow I cannot imagine that happening at any other vocational school. Simply lovely people. Now I had better leave this thread to the Rambert folks.

I am sure you are right. At the BW audition the principal made me a cup of coffee while  dd was warming up. Somehow I cannot imagine that happening at any other vocational school. Simply lovely people. Now I had better leave this thread to the Rambert folks.

3rd year at Voc school - I have never been made a cup of coffee - BW sounds lovely , good luck to your daughter :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DD will be only just 16 when she goes in September- wud love to hear from the other mums whose daughters are starting in September and will be the sane age x

I will pm you

Hi Hydrangea. My DD will be 3rd year in September, so not what you're looking for! But... I just wanted to reassure you that she will be fine. My DD was also just 16 when she started in 2015. She is loving Rambert. I was very pleased that she did Homestay, although she's desperate to get out as soon as she's 18! As a worried Mum, though, it did give me peace of mind.

There were a small group of 16 year olds in her year. She's managed fine with the dance side of things. More tricky was jumping to academics at degree level, without having the development in style/learning of A'levels. It's a very different learning experience for someone who has only just completed GCSEs.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...