Frangapani

Elmhurst auditions?

mimi'smom    262

Good luck to your daughter Frangapani and to all others auditioning for Elmhurst. My daughter has her yr 7 audition the following Tuesday but has some PVP friends auditioning this Friday - exciting (and equally terrifying!) times, So glad the forum is back up and running to help us all through this process!!

Oldermum    176

Good Luck to both your daughters, my dd has her yr 7 audition on Tuesday 17th Jan as well, so we'll probably be there together Angela_Stapleton. Is your dd on any associate progs at the moment?

Good luck to all auditionees, let your love of dance shine through :D

mimi'smom    262

Yes Oldermum she is an Elmhurst PVP and a JA - what about your dd? We have a 10:30 audition - we will have to invent a ballet.co secret handshake! Good luck to your dd - I don't know if you are familiar with Elmhurst but it is a really lovely school!

Oldermum    176

My DD is a JA and an Elmhurst associate at Manchester. Not been to the school before but she has a friend in yr 9 at the school. Audition time: is 8-45am. Traveling down the night before and staying in a Travelodge- Do you have far to go?

mimi'smom    262

We're very lucky that Elmhurst is only a 30 min drive away (if the M6 is clear!) I'm sure your daughter will love it - hope she enjoys her day and I'm sure our paths will cross if not on Tues at some other time! Is dd dolng any other auditions? We are doing RBS and Hammond.

JulieW    4,862

I think to send a message you just need to click on the person's name and there's a button there.

Good luck everyone for your auditions. :)

Frangapani    246

DD did Elmhurst audition today for a Y9 place. The standard was amazing.

Oh hello! My DD was in Group 2 (the tall blonde MA one!!!) - which was your DD? I probably spoke to you as I was in "chatter" mode!!! :D - I was the one with (dyed!) brown hair having a bad hair day - black jumper and jeans.

F x

Frangapani    246

12.30 in group 3 xx

I will have seen you as we hung around after group 2 waiting for friends to arrive! (My DD is very tall and blonde and I was wearing black jumper and jeans) F x (best of luck!)