Sadlers Wells Multi Buy Discounts

Was looking at buying tickets for DNB Cinderella - if I buy from SW I get 20% multi buy discount (which is well worth having!) if I buy from ENO there is no discount.  However you can't get as good a seat via SW as via ENO.  Is there any way you can get the same discount from ENO? Or is the answer simply to phone SW and ask for the better seats that you KNOW are available from ENO website?!

Thanks for any advice.

Edited by Don Q Fan

I didn't have any problem getting the seat I wanted but bought a couple of months ago now. It was the multi buy thing as I bought for three different company performances ( not three for the same ballet) are you buying for the same ballet? Not that I think this should make any difference. I can't remember where I'm sitting at the Coli.......not the Stalls at least but I know I was happy with it. I think it's the level above the Circle.

Edited by LinMM

Hmm I got 20% off 2 Trocks ticket's. Might phone SW to ask about Front row seats for DNB.

I called up Sadler's Wells some time ago and was told that certain blocks of tickets, including the front row of the balcony, had been set aside for the Coliseum and, in consequence, could only be booked through the Coliseum and not via Sadler's Wells.

• Like 1

Yes there was some restriction when I bought the tickets via Sadlers Wells but it suited me to carry on booking via SW.

Obviously if you had certain preferences it may have been better to buy via the Coli!

Edited by LinMM