Contemporary Dance Classes

Wish22

Well the Rambert now on the South Bank just behind the National Theatre does. Also the Place between Euston and Kings Cross definitely does. Central school has at least one in the week in the evening. If I think of any more will get back to you!

I would recommend the place where there are both adult and young peoples classes. The CAT ( Centre for Advanced Training) has just opened applications which could also be considered. the Place is the home for Richard Alston Dance Company and London Contemporary Dance School.

• Like 1

Hi Wish22,

For what age/ability are you looking? Are you looking for a term/year at a time, or drop in classes?

Looking for my 16 year old who hopes to audition for vocational ballet schools over the next two years.  I thought it would help her application/auditon to have had some experience.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

WatkinsDance Contemporary Summer Course Age 14-19 at the Rambert School, London 2nd - 5th August 2014

Are you aged 14-19 and looking for something to keep you engaged this summer?

WatkinsDance Summer Course 2nd-5th August 2014. Ballet, Contemporary, African, Creative and WatkinsDance Rep. Guest teachers include: Bawren Tavaziva, Hannah Kidd, Holly Noble, Katie Cambridge and WatkinsDance dancers Lauren Wilson and Ellen Yilma.

Fee:£150.

To book your place please download a booking form from the website and send to: Anna@watkinsdance.co.uk http://www.watkinsda...mer-Course.html