Easter courses

Lilac

Does anyone know of courses in or near the Easter holiday? Dad's school breaks up strangely late, so Tring would not be possible. Know of Central's, just wondered if there are others as she did that last year and does associates there?

DD and two other pupils attended for several years when it was at Dulwich, i.e. they liked it so much they went back year after year.  I haven't had any pupils attend recently, but I imagine it will be just as good.  As usual Andrew Ward has assembled a first class faculty.  Definitely recommend it!

Hi

Bristol Russian Ballet School are having an Easter Course,  13th - 17th April,   there will be application form on their web site very  soon,   13 years,  they will need a photo of student in !st Arabesque,  price not confirmed yet but in the region of £160.    They use fabulous studio at David Lloyd, Ashton, Bristol.    If you need any further information then e-mail or phone Chika,   her details are on their web site which is in the process of being updated but all her details are there.

• Like 2

I've just received an email about this course.  I couldn't find it on the email link but there is a contact email:

rachaelfindlay@theambassadors.com

English National Ballet, Milton Keynes Theatre and MK Gallery present a unique professional development and performance project for dancers aged 14 to 21.

Following the success of Moving Art in 2013, the Easter Dance Course combines visual art and dance, and will work towards a site-specific dance performance inspired by contemporary artist Melanie Smith, celebrating the opening of her solo-exhibition at MK Gallery.

During the Easter dance course, participants will be put through their paces with daily ballet and contemporary technique classes followed by the opportunity to learn sections of repertoire led by an English National Ballet artist. Participants will gain a unique insight into Smith’s work before the exhibition opens, followed by choreographic workshops which will explore the different ways in which dancers can respond to visual art forms.

This is a rare opportunity for young, up-and-coming dancers to gain practical experience with some of the UK’s leading arts organisations – not to be missed!

Moving Art will take place from Tuesday 15 to Saturday 19 April from
10am-4pm daily & 10am-2pm on Saturday with a performance at 1.30pm.

To apply participants must be aged 14 to 21 with one year’s minimum dance experience, please email us for an application form.
  2012_01_18_atg-template_r30_c1.jpg

• Like 2