Royal Ballet H and G tickets

There are quite a lot of tickets for Hansel and Gretel on 24th and 25th January evening, at least there are if you don't sign in first, if you are signed in as a Friend they are not available!

That was my experience a short while ago anyway.

Well, there are now nearly 49 tickets for every performance available, all prices, I've actually ended up with what I wanted in the beginning, a decent cheap seat for the Saturday matinee and evening, and I'll probably have 2 to sell, because I can't wait til my next trip to the ROH to swap!

Really want to go to this! Am trying to book tickets on the opera house website but I'm confused as to the different areas of the Linbury. When I click on Lower Gallery and Arena and it shows me which seats are available, I can't work out what I'm looking at as there seem to be seats BEHIND the stage which can't be right. I'm wondering if they've flipped the theatre round in their pic and are showing the two standing gallery sides with the stage in the middle but I'm not sure that's right either. Their labelling isn't as clear as it is for the main opera house stage......I have no idea which bit is which! Can anyone help?

Really want to go to this! Am trying to book tickets on the opera house website but I'm confused as to the different areas of the Linbury. When I click on Lower Gallery and Arena and it shows me which seats are available, I can't work out what I'm looking at as there seem to be seats BEHIND the stage which can't be right. I'm wondering if they've flipped the theatre round in their pic and are showing the two standing gallery sides with the stage in the middle but I'm not sure that's right either. Their labelling isn't as clear as it is for the main opera house stage......I have no idea which bit is which! Can anyone help?

There are seats on either side of the stage (which is over the orchestra pit and part of what is usually the stage).  The seats at the top of the diagram are the usual tiered seats and the seats at the bottom are tiered seats at the rear of what is usually the stage.