Dance direct - caution

drdance

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last update I saw said that the system was working again for new orders and that they were getting extra people in to try and clear the back log of orders/returns/exchanges placed as their new systems were being installed.  They quoted a backlog of 12 days compared to the 3-4 weeks it was not long ago.

Hope they are totally back to normal soon as I have often used them in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Update just appeared on facebook page:

New orders are unaffected by the earlier issues caused by our IT systems change. However, we know some of you are still having problems around older orders and for this we are sincerely sorry. We have support teams on site to help us fix these problems as quickly as we can.

Updates On Our Service Status: What's New?

Returns/Exchanges/Refunds: 7 day backlog (down from 12 days)

- By and large, manual refunds are completed for returned items we have received up to and including 13th December although there are still some to be processed for items we have received from the 8th December (these should be completed tomorrow).

- Exchanges are completed for returned items we have received up to and including 13th December.

We are aware there will be some longer standing issues also but these are few now.

Call Center Issues

Our lines are still busy and at peak times the hold times can increase so try to call outside of 12-2pm and 5-7pm if you can.

Emails

We still have lots of emails to get through. While we are working hard to reply personally to each email as quickly as we can, it is still taking us longer than usual to respond to everyone. We estimate it is presently taking us up to 7 days to answer emails.

Customer Support in Facebook

As a reminder again, for the Social Media team to be able to help progress your order concerns more quickly we require the following in a private message:

Your Phone Number

Email

Order Number

Details Of Your Order

We are deeply sorry for the pain we have caused you during our IT changes and but we are close to restoring the usual high level of service you deserve.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes I think they are still having a bit of trouble, I ordered a couple of Tutu's well before Christmas when I thought they had finally got their computer system sorted out. The first came within two or three weeks which was brilliant for them, then nothing. I left it until after Christmas and was going to phone them, on that very day they phoned me with apologies, to see if I wanted to cancel the order as it would not be shipped until mid Feb, sounded as if they were reordering it to me. Anyway I agreed for later shipment.

Edited by Michelle_Richer

Thanks Michelle, good that they rang you.

I rang them yesterday, didn't get an apology as such but she looked into it as I was on the phone, confirmed items were now in stock (not sure if they were not when I ordered tho as surely it would have said on the website) and promised to send them that day so I think it is those who ring up who get dealt with first if they still have a big backlog so am definitely pleased I rang.

My confirmation of dispatch email was sent at 4.20 this morning so maybe they are working hard to deal with it all! :-) Just hope it all fits now so don't have to return and re-order...