Big Trouble with a picture as signature

Ok - I'm In BIG trouble. I experimented with putting what I thought would be a tiny picture as a signature. When I tested it out I made sure that I could "undo" it.

Well, the picture turned out to be huge - and when I tried to undo do - it wouldn't undo!

How do I delete it? (There is no copyright problem - the drawing is my own - I drew it - I just didn't want it so BIG.

ACK

I would really like a profile picture - like you have. I did upload to photobucket - but in order to download to this site they want to charge me.

So, instead I thought I could use a picture as a signature. I paint (oil on canvas) and draw (pen and ink) - and a lot of it is dance related. So, I thought (in my silly way) that would be fun and no copyright problems.

The picture I tried was a jpeg - so it's not too large a package - all my paintings/drawings fit easily on Facebook - no problems. I do have them as TIFF's - but my husband says jpegs are better for internet "travel."

What do I know - he's the electrical engineer - I'm just the ballet teacher - I deal in tendues and tutus. :)

• Like 1

Anjuli: It's lovely, and entirely appropriate given your contributions on ballet.co down the years and now here.

I'm surprised to hear that Photobucket tried to charge you for a download, as I've not seen any hint of that myself. It's a major source of pictures for one of the main aviation websites, where I'm fairly certain that would not be so if users were being charged!

• Like 1

Ian - it is entirely possible I didn't understand the procedure and got the instructions wrong. There just didn't seem (to me) to be any way to download except to click on the pay thingie - but I most probably got that wrong. I hope it won't deter anyone else from using that site.

Thank you Spanner. Although I painted it - credit must be given to a kind and loving husband who uses his technical skills to photograph all my paintings (over 90 of them) and put them on the computer.

Thank you, Leonard.

• Like 3