Man trouble

taxi4ballet

A member of staff in the paper shop this morning was saying he didn't feel well, and he was sure he had Man-Flu. Ever sympathetic, his colleague suggested that it sounded more like Man-Cold to her and he said he didn't care what it was called, as long as he got some sympathy. After some careful deliberation we decided that what he was actually suffering from was Man-Sniffle!!

• Like 11

A member of staff in the paper shop this morning was saying he didn't feel well, and he was sure he had Man-Flu. Ever sympathetic, his colleague suggested that it sounded more like Man-Cold to her and he said he didn't care what it was called, as long as he got some sympathy. After some careful deliberation we decided that what he was actually suffering from was Man-Sniffle!!

Here is a medical site which will help you diagnose whether a man is suffering from Man Flu, and if so, how to treat it/him, what the effects are, etc.  Do look at all the different areas of the site to enable you to understand this most serious of illnesses.... I do hope it's helpful.... :)

http://manflu.info/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...

haha Sim, that website made my day! When I had a cold, I still had to go to school, when my sister had it she still did 2hrs of gymnastics class, when my mum had ut she still went to work.... when my stepdad had the exact same symptoms, he lay on the sofa, coughing and whimpering, acting like he was ready to drop dead at any moment, for about a week!!! ;)

• Like 2