STUDENT ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER - CENTRAL LONDON

stillatit

My daughter will be moving out from her student accommodation on the 15 July.

If anyone is looking or knows of anyone who is looking for a summer room at a *REDUCED* price please let me know.

The contract is until 15 August, however it can be extended until the 20th , if you need to stay longer.

The weekly price is usually £350 but I will be happy to take *£250* per week (£1000 for the month including Bills) 

The room is a double with private en-suite
Shared kitchen
Lovley spacious room

4 minutes from Southwark station
Walking distance to Waterloo and London bridge

Perfect central location - AND PERFECT FOR ANY DANCERS who are doing summer schools. 
to CSB- 5 minutes walk
to Royals- Covent Garden is only 10 minutes on the underground
to ENB - is also Close

This room is for Girls only, as its on a corridor for Girls ONLY

It is super safe location, with security 24hrs. 

PLEASE MESSAGE ME directly if you are interested. 

You can see the location and photos of the general rooms.

FYI - this has all been agreed with the accommodation landlord - it is not sub letting!

Edited by stillatit

3 hours ago, alison said:

We've been looking at AirBnBs recently, and are equally gobsmacked.  They frequently make £250 per week sound like a real bargain!

It's not just the cost, but also the terms which have changed. In the past I would often stay in dorms of the same company (Sanctuary Students - usually Dinwiddy House) for a few days in the summer, while attending RBS Summer performances. In recent years, prices shot up and last year the minimum was three nights. This year, all their London properties are only available for a minimum of three weeks...

it is sooooo EXPENSIVE! 🤑

WE looked everywhere for my daughter to stay.. and the cheapest we found with this place, as it was close to the school. 

I have already paid for the whole year, and the flat will be empty for a month, therefore looking just to cover some fees back.