Tring CBA audition 2023

MissEmily

9 hours ago, dance5678 said:

Not since the email saying what class they were in, times and where to get uniform. Haven't had an invoice unless have missed it 

Thanks - my friends DD is supposed to be starting on Sunday and hasn't heard anything either so is getting a bit worried. My DD is currently a student and we also haven't had an invoice (or her assessment report from June!) - seems a bit odd, not sure whats happening! 

I’m not sure if the admin is done by the same staff member/s but Tring Park Associates invoices were issued back in the 5th July for this term. They are also very efficient and prompt in responding to queries. Is there a different staff/team that administers CBA? It’s odd because they’re all within the same school.  They’re completely separate schemes of course but one would assume that at least the invoicing would be done centrally.

19 minutes ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

I’m not sure if the admin is done by the same staff member/s but Tring Park Associates invoices were issued back in the 5th July for this term. They are also very efficient and prompt in responding to queries. Is there a different staff/team that administers CBA? It’s odd because they’re all within the same school.  They’re completely separate schemes of course but one would assume that at least the invoicing would be done centrally.

thanks, I do think the CBA admin/invoicing is managed separately. Maybe they should think about combining it! Hopefully we will hear something soon

The admin for CBA is a little slow, from past invoices/term info sometimes can appear in your inbox the day before you are due to start.

They do not expect invoices to be paid before start date if this has only been sent out the day before.

Hopefully you will hear something by the end of the week 🤞🏻

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ballet_dancer2020 said:

Thanks - my friends DD is supposed to be starting on Sunday and hasn't heard anything either so is getting a bit worried. My DD is currently a student and we also haven't had an invoice (or her assessment report from June!) - seems a bit odd, not sure whats happening! 

I would chase them, I received my daughters assessment report (albeit a while after the event) think it was early August in the end. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...