Tring CBA audition 2023

MissEmily

Hello! Has anyone else's child auditioned for Tring Classical Ballet Academy this year? Do you know whether results will come via email or letter? I ask because the results for their full-time school still come via post! Thank you! 

My daughter didn’t get a place. She’s gutted. I know they don’t give out feedback, but I was slightly confused at the audition as the girls she auditioned with were easily 2-3 years older than her. Probably should have said something at the time, but maybe we’ll try again next year 🤷‍♀️

Well done to everyone who got in!

34 minutes ago, Silver said:

My daughter didn’t get a place. She’s gutted. I know they don’t give out feedback, but I was slightly confused at the audition as the girls she auditioned with were easily 2-3 years older than her. Probably should have said something at the time, but maybe we’ll try again next year 🤷‍♀️

Well done to everyone who got in!

Sorry your DD didn't get in @Silver. Which group was she in? I noticed the same in my DD's group, but I think it is normal as they have more classes than audition groups. 

9 hours ago, MissEmily said:

No such luck unfortunately. My pupil is also just 8. It's a bit cruel spreading the results out so much! Still nothing... She has the online JA lessons on Sundays to look forward to though so all is not lost!

Have you heard anything yet? I had two pupils audition and they’ve not had anything back yet 🤔

@The red shoesNo, still haven’t heard anything. @Silver do always try again. My pupil got a no for Tring CBA, followed by an offer of a place at the full time school a couple of years later! She also had two straight nos for JAs, followed by a yes. She is now finishing her first year at Elmhurst, where she is thriving. Don’t give up after one no!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MissEmily said:

No such luck unfortunately. My pupil is also just 8. It's a bit cruel spreading the results out so much! Still nothing... She has the online JA lessons on Sundays to look forward to though so all is not lost!

I agree, the results for all, or at least the same ages, should be sent all at once or at least within 24 hours. I hope your pupil hears soon.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MissEmily said:

@The red shoesNo, still haven’t heard anything. @Silver do always try again. My pupil got a no for Tring CBA, followed by an offer of a place at the full time school a couple of years later! She also had two straight nos for JAs, followed by a yes. She is now finishing her first year at Elmhurst, where she is thriving. Don’t give up after one no!

Thank you so much for this! Bless her she is really sad about it. She wants to go to a vocational school after GCSE’s in 2 years - so we still have time! She will keep training and yes we will try again! 

On 14/06/2023 at 22:59, Bluepineapple said:

Sorry your DD didn't get in @Silver. Which group was she in? I noticed the same in my DD's group, but I think it is normal as they have more classes than audition groups. 

Thank you! Oh I’m really not sure which group now, yes I imagine they mix them all up. Never mind, she will try again! 

• 4 weeks later...